A woman strives to look attractive at any age. But over time, the skin of the face loses firmness and elasticity, its color changes. Due to a decrease in the tone of the facial muscles, folds and wrinkles appear. How can you deal with wrinkles that have already appeared? How to rejuvenate facial skin? Folk remedies for wrinkles come to the rescue.
Causes of wrinkles
The first wrinkles can appear as early as the age of 20. These are mimic wrinkles that start to appear when we wrinkle our noses, raise our eyebrows and grimace when we talk and laugh. They occur on the bridge of the nose and forehead, and also form on each side of the nose. Mimicking wrinkles are horizontal and vertical.
After 35 years, wrinkles begin to appear around the eyes, the so-called "crow's feet". They occur earlier in women who often squint. During the same period, there may be folds that go from the nostrils to the corners of the mouth, such folds in the face are called "rictus".
Premature wrinkles are formed with the wrong lifestyle: lack of sleep, dependence on alcohol, smoking, low physical activity. Wrinkles often occur with a heavy weight loss or vice versa with a rapid weight gain.
To noticeably smooth out wrinkles that have already formed and prevent the appearance of new defects on the face, you can use folk remedies: masks and creams. They are made from simple ingredients that can be found in any home.
- Bread mask. This remedy helps to reduce wrinkles around the eyes. Soak white raspberries in heated olive oil. Apply the resulting breadcrumbs on the skin around the eyes for 20 minutes.
- Nourishing mask. Mix the yolk of an egg, teaspoon of honey and 1 teaspoon of crushed oatmeal or oatmeal. Honey is melted to a liquid consistency. If the mixture is thick, add warm milk to it. Hold on face for 15 minutes.
- Moisturizing mask. This tool moisturizes the skin well, making it more elastic and smooth. For cooking, use 1 egg yolk and 1 teaspoon thick sour cream, warm milk, olive oil and melted honey. Mix all the ingredients thoroughly and apply the mixture on your face for 20 minutes.
- Smoothing mask. This mask is effective for sagging skin. Grind fresh carrots in a blender. Take 1 tablespoon of the resulting carrot puree, add 1 tablespoon of potato starch and 4 tablespoons of coagulated milk or sour milk. Mix all the ingredients well and apply the composition on the skin of the face and on the neck for 20 minutes.
- Vitamin apricot mask. Mash the flesh of a ripe apricot with a fork. Mix 1 tablespoon of the resulting puree with 1 teaspoon thick sour cream or cottage cheese. Apply the mask for 25-30 minutes.
- The beer yeast mask smoothes wrinkles well and improves the elasticity of the dermis. You will need 1 tablespoon of brewer's yeast and a little milk. If you have an oily skin type, it is better to use not milk but yogurt. Dissolve brewer's yeast in a small amount of milk to the consistency of thick sour cream. Apply the mask for 15 minutes.
- Strawberry mask. In the strawberry season, be sure to make a mask with this beautiful berry. Take 6-7 ripe berries, mash them with a fork and preferably with a wooden spoon or spatula. Add 1 teaspoon olive oil, liquid honey and chamomile decoction. Mix the ingredients well and apply the mask on face and neck for 30 minutes.
- Potato mask. Grate or chop 1 potato in a blender, after cutting the peel of it. Mix 2 tablespoons potato mass with 2 tablespoons white wheat flour and 2 teaspoons warm milk. Apply the mixture on your face for 15 minutes.
- Nettle mask. For the mask, use fresh young stinging nettle leaves. Wash them well, chop them in a blender or cut them very fine with a knife. Take 2 tablespoons of the resulting gruel, add 1 teaspoon of liquid honey and olive oil. Apply the mixture for 30 minutes.
- Grape milk mask. Squeeze out half a glass of grape juice (better to use red grapes). Add half a glass of warm milk. Soak gauze or thin cotton cloth in the resulting liquid and place it on your face for 15 minutes. After the mask, apply a moisturizer on the skin.
- Milky oatmeal mask. Take 2 tablespoons of oatmeal, 5 tablespoons of heated milk, 1 teaspoon of olive oil and an egg yolk. Mix thoroughly and apply the composition on the face for 30-35 minutes. After the mask, it is advisable to rinse the skin with herbal decoction of mint and calendula.
You can independently prepare not only a mask, but also a cream for skin rejuvenation. So you can be sure that you are using natural cosmetics that do not contain harmful flavors and preservatives.
Buttercream. Butter can be used as a night cream to help get rid of wrinkles. Apply the softened oil with massaging movements on face and neck, leave it overnight.
Eye cream. Prepare a decoction of chamomile and linden flowers. Herbs take a teaspoon. Pour dry collection 100 ml of boiling water and let it brew. After 30-40 minutes, take 2 tablespoons of the resulting infusion, 1 tablespoon of unsalted butter and 1 teaspoon of castor oil. Combine all the ingredients to obtain a homogeneous mixture. Apply the resulting cream before going to bed on the skin around the eyes. The product can not be stored in the refrigerator for more than 5 days.
Use folk medicine in the fight against wrinkles, do special exercises for facial muscles, adhere to proper nutrition and an active lifestyle. So your skin will be elastic and healthy for a very long time.